Pamper yourself with this easy Walnut cake recipe
The quick and super easy recipe of walnut cake which you can even do without microwave oven
Ever Since the lock down has been announced, the little chef inside all of us has been on a cooking spree. While missing our favorite eateries and cafes, we have taken charge on our own. Everyone is trying their hands with something new at their home. Baking is something that fetches a different level of satisfaction all together. Having said that, Let's check out super easy recipe of a Walnut cake which you're surely gonna love. Also, who doesn't love cake!
- Handful chopped walnuts
- 1 cup curdled milk ( add 3-4 drops of lemon into it and keep aside)
- 1 Cup refined flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4th cup powdered sugar
- 1 small tbsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp butter/oil
- Take a mixing bowl, add refined flour and curdled milk into it. Whisk well for 2 minutes.
- Add cocoa powder, baking powder and sugar into it.
- Add the oil and whisk well for 3-4 minutes. (Make sure, there are no lumps in the batter)
- Add baking soda and give it a gentle mix.
- Top it with crushed walnuts
- Grease a aluminium container/baking dish. Dust it with generous amount of flour. (It avoids the cake, sticking to base of the dish)
To cook it in cooker
- Preheat the cooker for 15 minutes and fill the base with sand/salt.
- Remove it's whistle
- Keep the stand in cooker and pour all your battle in greased Aluminium container.
- Put this container on stand and let it cook in closed cooker for 30 minutes without the whistle
- Put a knife inside the cake, if it comes out clean, cake is done. Enjoy!
To do in microwave
- Pour the prepared batter in greasing dish
- Preheat over for 10 minutes
- Bake for 20 minutes on 180 degree Celsius.
Put knife inside cake, if it comes out clean, cake is done. Enjoy!
Also read: ‘Reheat’ your Pizza with this hack