...Because life is too short to have boring hairstyles...!!!
Lucknow: There is nothing more attractive than thick hair that add beauty to one’s face and to have that one must take care of their hair…
A healthy lifestyle is also required to have healthy hair.
There are about one lakh strands on our scalp and it is considered very normal to lose 50 to 100 strands a day but there is a thing to worry if one starts losing more than 100 strands of hair a day.
Here are ten tips to maintain your beautiful hair:
- Apply coconut milk to your scalp using a hair dye brush.
- Then cover your head with a towel and leave it on for about 20 minutes. You can ideally prepare coconut milk at home by grinding the grated coconut and squeezing its milk.
- Rinse your hair with a shampoo and follow up with a shampoo.
- Extract the pulp content from the leaf or stalk and rub it on your scalp.
- Ensure your hair is already washed before you do this.
- Massage the pulp into your scalp in circular motions.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes, and then rinse with cold water.
- Boil the neem leaves in water till the water level comes down to half its quantity.
- Wait for the mixture to cool.
- Rinse your hair with this mixture.
AMLA (INDIAN GOOSEBERRY)
- Boil the dry Amla in coconut oil till the oil turns black.
- Wait for it to cool and then massage your scalp with this oil.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes and then shampoo as usual.
- Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Grind the seeds and make a paste. Ensure the paste is thoroughly ground and spreadable.
- Apply this paste on your hair from the root to tip and cover with a shower cap.
- Leave it on for about 40 minutes and then rinse using cold water.
LICORICE ROOT (MULETHI KI JAD)
- Add the ground licorice root and saffron to the cup of milk and mix thoroughly.
- Before going to bed in the night, apply this mixture to the bald patches and leave it on overnight.
- Wash the hair next morning.
- Firstly, boil the beetroot leaves in water till the water level comes down to half its quantity.
- Grind the leaves and add henna.
- Make a paste and apply it to your scalp.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes and rinse with water.
- Grate the onion and extract its juice.
- Dip the cotton ball into the juice, and apply it directly to your scalp, ensuring the hair strands are covered from the root to the tip.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse your hair with cold water.
- Steep the two green tea bags in the hot water and wait till the water cools down.
- Massage the solution over your scalp and then rinse with cold water.
- Grind the coriander leaves and mix them with water to form a paste.
- Extract the juice from the paste, and using a hair dye brush, apply it to your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for an hour and then shampoo as usual.