Here is How You Can keep Calm
Feeling Stressed? No worries, these foods can help you out. A holistic diet is something that can promote mental health. Excess eating and stress are often connected.
Feeling Stressed? No worries, these foods can help you out. However, food is something that ensures improvement in mental and physical health.
Due to Corona Virus outbreak,mobility is restricted and some people are stressed a lot.A holistic diet is something that can promote mental health. Eating habits and stress are often connected. The findings suggest that stress may promote irregular eating patterns and strengthen networks towards hedonic overeating, suggests a study published in Stress and Eating Behaviours.
Here are some food items that can help you calm your nerves.
* Incorporating anti-oxidant rich food like berries, citrus food. In addition, Vitamin C and E-rich foods like nuts pumpkin, watermelon, and flax seeds, as it supports brain functioning and protects against brain oxidative stress.
* Dark chocolate and turmeric milk, since milk has vitamin D and turmeric has curcumin with anti-inflammatory properties, together will have a calming effect as these contain anti-oxidants.
* Also, studies have shown a positive effect of Vitamin B on the nervous system. In fact, all Vitamin B rich food like fish, eggs, and vegetables help reduce anxiety.
* It is also important that people include probiotics and good fat — Omega 3 fatty acids like the flax seeds, fish and coconut oil, all kinds of nuts and seeds — in the diet.
* The intestine and gut bacteria release hormones like serotonin that are prominent in influencing the mood. So if you eat probiotic-rich food, it will have a calming effect on the brain. Yoghurt contains probiotics, which may have a positive effect on brain health and anxiety levels.
Most importantly, a good night’s sleep can never fail in calming your mind.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates.
Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook
and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.