Market update: Sensex open on negative note on Wednesday
Mumbai: The 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) on Wednesday opened on a negative note during the morning session of the trade.
The Sensex of the BSE after opening at 33,279.39 points touched a high of 33,301.74 and low of 33,184.37 points.
On Tuesday, the Sensex closed at 33,317.20 points.
The Sensex is trading at 33,197.05 down by 120.15 points or 0.36 per cent.
On the other hand the broader 51-scrip Nifty at the National Stock Exchange (NSE) opened at 10,232.95 points after closing at 10,249.25 points.
The Nifty is trading at 10,216.45 points in the morning.
- PM Narendra Modi delighted about India's participation at Cannes Film Festival 2022; Calls it a 'milestone'
- GUDS eWHEELERS in Lucknow is set to Revolutionize Personal Mobility with India's first eWheelers Smart Mobility Hub
- '265 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered at Azovstal'
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court removes commissioner
- Gyanvapi live: Seal area where 'Shivling' found but prayers shouldn't be hindered, says SC
- Bada Mangal 2022: Story of Bade Mangal in Lucknow, what is its relation to Hanuman; All you need to know
- Baghpat News: Rakesh Tikait breaks silence; blames BJP for rift in BKU
- As deadline ends, Gyanvapi survey official to seek more time from UP court
- Covid-19 fourth wave: India reports 1,569 fresh cases, 19 deaths in past 24 hours
- Gyanvapi Mosque Row: Asaduddin Owaisi opposes survey, says 'lost Babri Masjid, don't want to lose another'