Market Update: Key Indian equity indices open in green
Mumbai: Key Indian equity indices opened on a higher note on Friday.
The wider Nifty50 of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) traded higher by 45.75 points or 0.43 per cent at 10,591.25 points.
The barometer 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) of the BSE, which opened at 34,411.24 points, traded at 34,463.39 points (9.28 a.m.) -- up 165.92 points or 0.48 per cent -- from its previous session's close.
The Sensex has so far touched a high of 34,508.24 points and a low of 34,405.97 points during the intra-day trade.
The BSE market breadth was bullish with 1,131 advances and 478 declines.
- LPG cylinder prices: Domestic, commercial gas prices hiked again, check out
- PM Narendra Modi delighted about India's participation at Cannes Film Festival 2022; Calls it a 'milestone'
- GUDS eWHEELERS in Lucknow is set to Revolutionize Personal Mobility with India's first eWheelers Smart Mobility Hub
- '265 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered at Azovstal'
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court removes commissioner
- Gyanvapi live: Seal area where 'Shivling' found but prayers shouldn't be hindered, says SC
- Bada Mangal 2022: Story of Bade Mangal in Lucknow, what is its relation to Hanuman; All you need to know
- Baghpat News: Rakesh Tikait breaks silence; blames BJP for rift in BKU
- As deadline ends, Gyanvapi survey official to seek more time from UP court
- Covid-19 fourth wave: India reports 1,569 fresh cases, 19 deaths in past 24 hours