Market today: Equities open in red, BSE, NSE go low
Mumbai: The equities on Wednesday opened on a negative note during the morning session of the trade.
The Sensex of the BSE after opening at 33,733.55 points touched a high of 33,800.04 and low of 33,713.96 points.
On Tuesday the Sensex closed at 33,856.78 points.
The Sensex is trading at 33,763.09 down by 93.69 points or 0.28 per cent.
On the other hand the broader 51-scrip Nifty at National Stock Exchange (NSE) opened at 10,393.05 points after closing at 10,426.85 points.
The Nifty is trading at 10,397.30 points in the morning.
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates