Bedroom secrets: Fruits to increase your libido
People cannot ‘love’ well if they haven’t had the food of their choice. It is like the cupid does not always use an arrow to hit those hearts he targets and sometimes, he uses the ‘fork’ too. All it takes is adding a few key foods into your diet to boost your libido and get back in mood. Here are few fruits to rev up your sex life.
Lucknow: People cannot ‘love’ well if they haven’t had the food of their choice. It is like the cupid does not always use an arrow to hit those hearts he targets and sometimes, he uses the ‘fork’ too.
All it takes is adding a few key foods into your diet to boost your libido and get back in mood. Here are few fruits to rev up your sex life.
- Oysters originally earned their sexy food reputation on account of symbolism and luxury. “Their very shape, scent, texture, and taste suggest all things female,” says Rosofsky.
- Comparisons aside, the very nature by which you consume oysters—sucking, slurping, with lip-licking—is overtly sexual.
- Oysters have one of the highest concentrations of zinc, a mineral necessary for testosterone production and found in healthy semen.
- Previous research also finds that oysters contain two unusual amino acids—D-aspartic acid and N-methyl-D-aspartate,the researchers from Barry University in Miami found that it increases sex hormones in rats. A healthy dose of vitamin B12 also enlarges blood vessels, which will keep him going stronger for longer.
- This fine-dining favourite is loved for its musky, earthy smell.
- They contain androstenol, a pheromone secreted by male pigs (and humans, but at lower levels) to induce mating-like behaviour in females.
- Nutritionally, figs give your sex drive a one-two punch.
- They contain magnesium, a mineral needed to produce sex hormones like androgen and estrogen that have some control over your libido and an amino acid that increases the production of nitric oxide, important for expanding blood vessels and increasing blood flow to…everywhere.
- Figs are also primary female, their fleshy syrupy feel and seed-filled centre are a nod to fertility and the female form.
- To have great sex, you’ll need to increase a libido and a good amount of energy.
- Avocados can help with both, since they’re loaded with healthy monounsaturated fats, libido-boosting vitamin B6, folic acid, and vitamin E, which is often called the “sex vitamin” due to its youth-boosting antioxidant properties and ability to increase oxygen and blood flow to your nether regions.
- This summer fruit is also good for your sex life as it is for your diet.
- Researchers of Texa said that watermelon contains lycopene, citrulline and beta-carotene which relax blood vessels while naturally revving up your sex drive.
- It is a kind of food you have to slurp it and eat it with your hands, if sprinkled with a cinnamon,one of the sexiest spices known to get your lood pumping and your tongue tingling.
- These are hard and phallic in shape. They get their orange colour from beta carotene.
- Their sweet centers are rich in vitamin C, which produces anti-aging collagen, energy boosting iron, and potassium which is known to fight high blood pressure.
- It provides you a sensual mouth feel which gives you a good start to a great night.