Forget Goa, Shimla... these are the new Honeymoon paradise in India!
Lucknow: Happily Married! Wowww.. Congratulations... Ohh wait! Still confused about your Honeymoon? Still fidgeting with the destination vouchers..?
Now forget about the places you have been hearing about since always. India has many more places to offer you a much needed quality time with your bae.
Here we have compiled for you some of the places, which very few of you have heard of, providing you a soothing and romantic atmosphere to strengthen your bond of love.
Check them out..!
- Group of Islands located at the Eastern Coast of Bay of Bengal.
- Sparkling blue waters and sunny mornings at the beaches create a perfect combo for newlyweds.
- The place is full of romantic hideouts.
- Coastal town with several inland waterways, beaches and canals situated in Kerala.
- Take a houseboat and enjoy being with the love of your life in the romantic atmosphere the country has to offer.
- Munnar is the picturesque destination located in the Idukki district in the Western Ghats.
- Experience the love in the green hills filled with the aroma of tea, coffee and spice plantations.
- The narrow winding roads make the view more beautiful.
- Resorts and hotels here will let you experience nature with luxury.
- Located in Tamil Nadu, at an elevation of 2,133 meters above sea level.
- It is a popular summer resort in India full of romantic hideouts such as Kodaikanal Lake.
- Croakers Walk, Silver Cascade Waterfall and several enchanting lookout points.
- One of the most romantic beach destinations in Kerala, it is known for its scenic views of the Arabian Sea.
- The coastal town is known for its pristine beaches out of which lighthouse beach and Eve’s
- Beach are the most popular and perfect for a romantic time with your loved one.
- The town is known for its sprawling coffee plantations.
- Waterfalls along with the green hills of the Western Ghats provide it with plenty of romance.
- It is also home to several streams and rivers and is also the originating point of river Kaveri.
- The place is located by the banks of the scenic Vembanad Lake.
- Its houseboat tourism makes it the major honeymooning hotspot in India.
- Unlike the other coastal towns in southern India, Kumarakom is also known for its moderate climate, which makes it a perfect romantic destination.
- Located at a short distance of around 80 kilometers from Mumbai, it is considered as the favored destination and honeymooning hotspot in Maharashtra.
- So, book you tickets and ask your bae in Amir Khan style... 'Aati kya Khandala!'
- Known as the ‘Kashmir of Andhra Pradesh’, the place is one of the most unexplored hill towns in India.
- It is one of the coldest places in southern India with temperatures as low as zero degrees.
- Celsius during the winters and comprises of small houses, pepper and coffee plantations.
- Located in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the place gives some of the most enchanting views of the Eastern Ghats mountain range in India.
- It is situated at an elevation of 911 meters above sea level and is known for its extant coffee plantations that infuse an intoxicating aroma in the air.
- The hill town is also home to several reserve forest.