CONFIRMED: Priyanka Chopra will attend the Royal Wedding!
London: Quantico fame in Hollywood, 'desi girl' Priyanka Chopra has confirmed that she would be attending the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Priyanka on Thursday stated that she has received the invitation and will be attending the marriage of the royal couple, taking place in in St George's Chapel at Windsor castle on may 19.
Priyanka, who is considered close to Meghan Markle, said that she was only concerned about the hat she would be wearing at the wedding. “I am only concerned about the hat, I don’t know if I’ll be cute in a hat," stated PeeCee further adding, "It would be fun."
We too want to see you sporting hat look Priyanka!
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water