CONFIRMED: Priyanka Chopra will attend the Royal Wedding!
London: Quantico fame in Hollywood, 'desi girl' Priyanka Chopra has confirmed that she would be attending the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Priyanka on Thursday stated that she has received the invitation and will be attending the marriage of the royal couple, taking place in in St George's Chapel at Windsor castle on may 19.
Priyanka, who is considered close to Meghan Markle, said that she was only concerned about the hat she would be wearing at the wedding. “I am only concerned about the hat, I don’t know if I’ll be cute in a hat," stated PeeCee further adding, "It would be fun."
We too want to see you sporting hat look Priyanka!
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city