Zakir Naik’s ‘Peace TV’ website shows Kashmir-less India
New Delhi: Amid the continuation of controversies, controversial Islamic preacher Zakir Naik has handled himself into another trouble as his official site of ‘Peace TV’ does not show Kashmir as the part of India. The Indian map has no Jammu and Kashmir attached with it in the website. Zakir could face charges against such anti-India act.
Controversial exposure of Indian map-
- In the schedule section of Peace TV, the site shows the maps of all the countries.
- By clicking on the India section, the map does not show Kashmir as country’s part.
Zakir Naik’s recent statement-
- Zakir had said that he is facing media trials.
- On Monday, Naik informed that not any investigation agency has contacted him till date.
- He said he is all set about answering the agencies.
Allegations over Zakir Naik-
- Naik is alleged of supporting terrorists and promoting terrorists.
- Zakir is also alleged of promoting Islam in a wrong way.
- Two of his followers were involved in Dhaka terror attack.
- Zakir’s website is linked with the Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JUD) website.
Markandey Katju receives death threat from Zakir Naik’s backers