Youths of UP should support BJP for development in state: Amit Shah
Lucknow: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Amit Shah on Saturday addressed ‘UP Ke Man Ki Baat’ program. Shah urged the youths of Uttar Pradesh to help BJP form government for the development in the state.
“One needs a large heart to solve problems. It is young generation who creates history and brings changes. You have to decide the nation of dreams,” said Amit Shah.
“The people of India need to think above casteism. The public should support parties on the basis of their works. Parties have ended the principle of performing,” added Shah.
Addressing a gathering, Amit Shah said:
- The states being ruled by BJP are witnessing development.
- The youths of Uttar Pradesh are hard-working.
- It is only BJP which could develop the state.
- The democracy is suffering from casteism.
- Despite the blessings from holy rivers Ganges and Yamuna, UP is backward.
Amit Shah on Black Money:
- Modi government is not going to spare single person over Black Money.
- Those, having Black Money, are going through sleepless nights.
- Other political parties are visionless. All are stumped after demonetisation.
- About 2 lakhs people gave good advices to BJP by giving a missed call.
BJP will work on development:
- We want to provide electricity in each and every village of the state.
- We want to strengthen India on global platform.
- UP people should thrash ruling Samajwadi Party in 2017 Vidhan Sabha elections.
- I came to know about the poverty in UP when I visited Deoria, Sonbhadra and Balliya.