Yogi govt completes 100 days; CM declares Jan 24 as 'Uttar Pradesh Day'
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, who completed 100 days in office on Tuesday, said that he is satisfied with the work his government has done in the first 100 days and declared January 24 as the 'Uttar Pradesh Day'.
Describing the government initiatives including Anti-Romeo Squad and Farm Loan Waiver as hit, the state chief minister said his government has worked for all sections of the society without any discrimination.
Addressing the media here, Adityanath said that his government was following the Narendra Modi-led central government's maxim of "Sabka sath, sabka vikas".
UP CM also presented white paper on completion of 100 days of government.
What else the CM said?
- Uttar Pradesh government is committed to the welfare of the farmers and poor.
- My government is committed to Jan Sangh ideologue Deen Dayal Upadhyay's ideal of "antyoday", or the rise of the poorest of the poor.
- After the formation of anti-romeo squads, women in the state feel much safer.
- This Govt is working for all sections of society without any discrimination.
- Government worked in the direction to take the state forward on the path of development.
- Former governments played politics of casteism, leading the state to stay backward in terms of development.