CM Adityanath to examine education system of UP through PPt presentations
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is scheduled to take up three hours presentation classes of Education Department of the state on Monday.
All departments attached with the Education System of UP would be giving a half an hour presentation in front of the UP CM. Adityanath would inspect the presentations from 1800 hours to 2100 hours in the evening.
- This presentation inspection is considered to be the style of Prime Minister Narendra Modi which is being followed by the UP CM now.
- The officials said that during the previous government the policies were formed and changed only on papers but now through this system the ministry would be able to draw a result based strategy.
- The Higher Education Department will be the first one to present its strategy followed by the Secondary and Primary Education Departments respectively.
- After this the Vocational Education and the Technical Education department will give their presentations followed by the Agricultural Education Department.
- It could be said that the government's focus would remain on technological innovation in the area of Education. The presentations would also be prepared on Powerpoint Application.
It is worth mentioning that the Uttar Pradesh Government will hold its first cabinet meeting on Tuesday, hence, this inspection is being considered as a crucial one and new decisions could be taken to improve the education structure of the state.