Presentation Part-2: CM Yogi to take stock of six departments including energy
All these departments, however, have been strictly instructed to adhere to the time limit, considering the delay that happened earlier during the inspection of education department. It could be recalled that the earlier inspection was overstretched till 0100 hours
Lucknow: After Education department, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will view the presentation of the six major departments including Infrastructure, Small Scale Industries, Handlooms, Khadi, Energy and Additional sources of Energy on Thursday.
The time schedule of presentation for these six departments have been kept same as that of the Education department. CM Adityanath would inspect the presentations from 1800 hours to 2100 hours in the evening.
All these departments, however, have been strictly instructed to adhere to the time limit, considering the delay that happened earlier during the presentation of education department. It could be recalled that the earlier presentation meeting was overstretched till 0100 hours.
The meeting would be attended by all senior officials and department heads and every department have been asked to project a half an hour PPt (PowerPoint) presentation.
This process of inspecting the major departments of the state by the CM will continue till April 20.
- The first PPt presentation would be made by the Infrastructure department that will be followed by the Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) department.
- After this, the Handlooms and Khadi department will give the presentations.
- The Energy and Additional sources of Energy will give their presentations afterwards.
- Though, the departments have been asked to stick to the time limit given to them, the CM has asked them not to avoid the topics that are important for the benefit of the respective sectors.
Importance of the presentation:
- The presentation of Energy department will be considered of utmost importance as the state government has planned to sign a ‘Power for All’ agreement with the Centre, on 14th of this month.
- The BJP has targeted the former ruling party over electricity issues during the poll campaigns and thus, this inspection will act as the curtain raiser from the real condition of the electricity and other related departments.
- The presentations will also project the real state of investment in the MSMEs and other departments.
- It is worth mentioning that both, Energy and Investments hold an important place for the development of major sectors of the state.