Vote for BJP if you want to see U P as numero-uno, says Shah
Mau (U P) : Exhorting the people of Uttar Pradesh to repose faith in Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) which is committed to make this state numero-uno in the country, BJP chief Amit Shah said all the vagaries of Uttar Pradesh are now thing of the past
The time has come to catapult this largest state of the country on the top the position it truly deserved, he said. adding, the state had witnessed recent governments full of corruption, casteism, nepotism and hooliganism and now the BJP provided a potent alternative.
Assuring the people of adopting a development oriented approach the senior BJP leader in a public rally organized in Mau said that BJP vowed to take this state to a great height. ‘It is regrettable that no political party has ever done anything worthwhile for development of eastern Uttar Pradesh which has given a lot to this country in all aspects,’ he added.
Shah was addressing a rally after an alliance was formed with the Bharatiya Samaj Party ahead of the elections.
The Bharatiya Samaj Party has a strong hold on Rajbhar community in the eastern part of the state.
BJP’s strategy behind the tie-up
- The rajbhar community holds a strong vote support on 42 seats.
- Bhartiya Samata Party candidate bagged the third spot with eight thousand votes during Jangeepur by-polls.
- BJP has already fielded Anupriya Patel to bag around 8 to 12 per cent Kurmi votes out of the total 16 per cent.
Who is Omprakash Rajbhar?
- Omprakash Rajbhar earlier was a Bahujan Samaj Party leader.
- He left the party in the year 2002.
- Omprakash formed his own Suheldev Bharatiya Samaj Party.