US terror alert: Americans residing in South Africa warned
Capetown: The United States has warned American citizens living in South Africa on Saturday after receiving information about the expected terror attacks.
- The US government has received information that terrorist outfits are planning to carry out attacks.
- They are expected to carry out near-term attacks against places where US citizens congregate in South Africa.
- They have suspected the terror attack in upscale shopping areas and malls of Johannesburg and Cape Town.
South African foreign affairs ministry has ensured about the safety of everybody including Americans.
- The state security agency and other security agencies in this country are very much capable of keeping South Africa safe and everybody in this country, including Americans.
- Earlier, US advised the same to its citizens in September, 2015.