UPSSSC and CAPF examinees create ruckus over paper leak in Lko
Lucknow: The examinees appearing in Uttar Pradesh Sub-ordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) exam for Upper Sub-ordinate Services (general selection) and Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) created a ruckus in Lucknow alleging the paper was leaked.
The trouble sparked off at Shyama Chandra Convent Inter College in Alambagh when they alleged that a student Shoaib Masood appearing in the exam had solution of the questions asked in the competitive exam. As the news spread, the students were up in arms against the authorities demanding cancellation of paper. The officials sprang into action and launched the probe into the allegations.
There were over one lakh students in 169 centres of Lucknow were registered for UPSSSC exam while over 22 thousand aspirants were to appear at 42 centres for Assistant Commandant exam of CAPF appeared.
Paper leaked in allahabad also:
- Similarly, it is alleged that the UPSSSC paper was also leaked in allahabad which went viral on whatsapp and other social media platforms.
- The students were immediately in the agitated mode demanding cancellation of papers in both the meetings. Papers leaked before
- Before this, the physic paper in polytechnic exam was also leaked.
- The mastermind of this leak was a principal.
- The exam was subsequently leaked.
- IN BTC exam, papers of Hindi, Sanskrit and Computer were leaked which led to cancellation of all three papers.