Union FM Arun Jaitley accuses Kejriwal of adventure politics
New Delhi: Launching a scathing attack on Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for questioning the educational qualification of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP President Amit Shah said it is a new political low.
“It is a highly deplorable that education qualification of the Prime Minister is being questioned without collecting proper facts,” said Bharatiya Janata Party President Amit Shah in a joint press conference on Monday.
The press conference was also addressed by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
What Jaitley said?
- Flashed degree of PM Modi and accused Delhi CM Kejriwal of turning blatant lie into truth.
- This is nothing but Public discourse at its lowest level from party whose MLAs have been prosecuted for disclosing fake degrees.
- It is a threat to centre from a Union Territory.
- An attempt to imbalance relations of the Centre and State.
- The adventure politics is being treated as the substitute of governance in Delhi.
- The politics should be done on issue instead of non issues.
- Neither BJP nor PM Modi is going to file a defamation case against Kejriwal.
- The PM has graduated from Delhi University and has done his masters from Gujarat University.