Lucknow: The team of Prashant Kishor (PK) , hired by the Congress to revive fortune of the party in Uttar Pradesh in the next assembly polls, has started collecting ground date from the state. A war room is being set up at UP Congress Committee headquarters here where the further startegy will be chalked out by ‘Team PK’.
” It is a matter of time when the war room will commence its functioning with no other persons other than the team member will be allowed entry into,” a senior UPCC functionary told ‘newztrack.com.
- The war room of PK will be exclusive and even all party leaders may not make their entry without his permission.
- It will be situated on the top floor of UPCC headquarters.
- The war room will coordinate with the PK’s main office in Delhi.
War room will make strategy:
- Every district will have coordinator
- The inputs for social media and other publicity platforms in view of assembly polls will be decided here.
- About 200-strong team will be set up to back up PK’s campaign for 2017 assembly polls.
- Some workers may be hired for short-term to give impetus to the campaign
Keep yourself updated with latest news through Newstrack App. To download App from Google Playstore visit here - Newstrack App