SP leader breaches Section 144 to reach Kairana
Kairana: Despite imposing section 144, the district administration, on Friday, failed to prevent the ruling Samajwadi Party leader Sahib Singh from reaching Kairana along with his supporters. On the other hand, BJP MLA Sangeet Som was stopped just 2kms after he flagged the ‘Nirbhay Yatra’ from his home constituency Sardhana in Meerut.
DM, SSP along with several officials appeared helpless in front of Sahib Singh’s clout in Kairana.
BJP ruining the environment
- BJP was in deep slumber since past four years
- BJP is trying to hinder peace in the state ahead of the 2017 assembly elections
- This is Bharatiya Janata Party’s election stunt
Employment is the main cause for migration
- People started migrating from Kairana to seek job opportunities
- Law and order has no role to play in the migration of Hindus