Shivpal Yadav may resign if atrocities against deprived continue
Mainpuri: Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Minister Shivpal Yadav on Sunday confessed that deprived in the state are facing atrocities of several state officials despite warnings from senior party leaders. The minister went on to say that he will serve his resignation and might even join hands with the opposition for the benefit of people.
The minister was addressing people in Mainpuri while inaugurating the school of former party MLA Manik Chand.
What Shivpal Yadav said?
- The weaker section in the state have become a soft target of state officials
- Police is for the people but on maximum occasions, it has worked against them
- Farmers are not getting benefits of government-run schemes
- I will serve my resignation if officials stick to their behavior
Shivpal over attack on BJP leader Brijpal Teotia
- Strict actions have been taken against the criminals
- Such things should not happen in the state
- Police is doing his work
- Shivpal Yadav said that anyone found guilty won’t be spared