Shampoo your hair daily; Javed Habib explodes many myths
Lucknow: Keep your hair oiled and do not shampoo more than twice a week. This is what our 'Dadis' and "Naanis' used to tell us for ages. International hair dresser Jawed Habib does not agree and seeks to explode these myths.
- If washing our face daily do not spoil our face then why people think that daily shampooing can damage their hairs.
- One should daily shampoo their hairs. No matter whether its summer season or winter.
- Oiling hair just before five minutes before shampooing is sufficient. Doing this task will never make your hair damage.
- Use conditioners after shampooing.
Lifestyle and its relation with Hair
- Maintain the timing for eating and sleeping.
- Stay happy and stress free.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Drinking milk mixed with a dash of turmeric in it. This will make your hair stronger.
- Apply original 'Mehandi' on hair.
- Jawed has a strong bond with Uttar Pradesh although he completed his education from London.
- His father is a resident of Muzaffarnagar.
- Jawed believe on the thought "in Rome do as the Romans do".
- His new launched salon is only for women.
- This salon was opened through the medium of master franchise.
- 25 new more salon will also be launched with the medium of master franchise network .