Samajwadi Party should not take media on face value: UP CM
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday warned his party men not to take media on the face value.
“The media persons tend to give twists to everything and blow any issue out of proportion, the reporting for the rift in SP is being the latest media trend”, Akhilesh said while speaking at the inauguration of Avadh Shilp Gram at Sushant Golf City in the state capital.
Despite discontent inside SP, the CM and his uncle Shivpal were seen sharing stage on Saturday at the inauguration of Avadh Shilp Gram at Sushant Golf City in the state capital.
During the event, Akhilesh lashed out at the media saying:
- Media persons are dangerous and provocative.
- Why is the media always keen to spark conflicts among the leaders of my party?
Shivpal Yadav said-
- Akhikesh has been carrying out some historic works in the last four years and I congratulate him for that.
- Our country would have reached the skies had other ruling parties been doing the same.
What else the CM said:
- SP has made a lot of development in these four years.
- We have also worked in favour of weavers and artisans.
- The work of Lucknow metro is full-fledged going on.
- When people will compare us with others, they will definitely find us better.