Samajwadi Party finds Zakir Naik dangerous for youth
Lucknow: The ruling Samajwadi Party (SP) of Uttar Pradesh has also found the speeches of Islamic televangelist Zakir Naik.
Samajwadi party spokesperson Pankhuri Pathak on Sunday said that his speeches are dangerous and are misleading youngsters. Adding, the speeches are against secularism and socialism.
Pankhuri also appealed to the Muslim community to not to get diverted from his speeches on the name of religion by writing a message on his facebook wall.
- I agree to few of the sayings of Naik.
- I am not saying that he is promoting terrorism.
- These things will be judged under our Constitution.
- But, Zakir said that Islam is the only true religion.
- These statements can misguide young minds.
- That is why, his speeches are dangerous.
The sayings of Zakir Naik are against socialist ideology-
- Pankhuri clarified that every religion is equal under socialist ideology and Zakir Naik’s thinking is against this.
- We are the ones, who first raise voices regarding controversial leaders like Sadhvi Prachi and Yogi Adityanath, said Pankhuri.
- No any so-called guardian of religion will be spared.
- Muslims do not need Naik while Hindus do not want Adityanath.
Pankhuri received mixed reactions on his Zakir Naik’s post.
Naik sends confidential report to Prez over Mathura, Kairana