Samajwadi Party begins its election campaign in Bollywood style
Lucknow: Following the Bollywood, political parties are using teasers for campaigning in the Uttar Pradesh 2017 elections. The ruling Samajwadi Party has released a teaser titled ‘Kaam Bolta Hai’ in which party has shown its developmental works that have been done under the Akhilesh Yadav government.
The teaser has been released by the official account of Samajwadi Party on social networking sites including Twitter and Facebook to let Uttar Pradesh people know about its done projects.
The video is going viral on social media.
- Agra-Lucknow Expressway is longest Greenfield.
- International Football stadium has a capacity of 20,000 people.
- District headquarters are connecting four-lane roads.
- International Cricket stadium has capacity of 50,000 people.
- Metro construction work took place in Lucknow very rapidly.
SP has started its election campaign with this teaser.
Also read: Mulayam Singh Yadav justifies firing on Hindu Karsevaks