RSS Chief Bhagwat backs Gau Rakshaks, applauds Modi Government
Nagpur: The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh Chief Mohan Bhagwat supported Gau Rakshaks and said that sometimes small incidences are blown out of proportion. “Cow is our mother, and those working towards her protection are good people and they abide by the law and order of the state,” said Bhagwat. He said, they are different from those who create trouble in the name of cow protection and we should need to understand the difference between the protectors and troublemakers.
While addressing a gathering of RSS members on the occasion of Dusshera, Bhagwat, on Tuesday stated, “Gauraksha ko lekar har rajya me hai kanoon, gauraksha kanoon ke anusaar chale” (There are laws related to cow protection in every state, and it should be carried out according to these laws).
Bhagwat applauds Army, hits at Pak:
- The government at Centre has given a befitting reply to Pakistan who encourages the miscreants in Kashmir from across the border.
- “The whole world known that Pakistan has always tried to create tension in the valley and Army has shown great courage, under the current government, in suppressing them,” said the RSS chief.
What else he said:
- Applauding the nation’s progress the chief stated, the nation is progressing and there are some forces in the world that fear India’s influence.
- India has a treasure of cultural and traditional heritage.
- The society is filled with diversity but India's culture is such that, there should be unity in diversity and it is our duty to live among all the developments, and keep that culture alive.
- Justice should prevail in the society. We became swayamsevaks, not to be an audience, but to bring justice to the people.
- The Sangh's swayamsevaks become a part in working towards people's welfare.
- He also said that major changes are needed in Indian education sector.
- The RSS chief concluded his speech quoting Guru Gobind Singh and said that he had sacrificed all his life for the betterment of the society. Youth of the country should read works on him and get inspiration from his life, he stated.