Rahul Gandhi's 'Pad Yatra' to Raj Bhawan in Lucknow cancelled
Lucknow: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s ‘Pad Yatra’ to the Raj Bhawan in Lucknow, which was scheduled for July 29, has been cancelled citing the security reasons.
Gandhi was scheduled to meet Uttar Pradesh Governor Ram Naik to hand over a memorandum consisting of the prevailing situations in the state.
Why administration cancelled Rahul Gandhi’s rally?
- Rahul Gandhi boasts SPG security
- Administration said that it cannot give permission for Rahul Gandhi’s 12 km-long ‘Pad Yatra’
Rahul Gandhi’s programme:
- Congress leader will hold ‘UP Udghosh’ programme at Ramabai Ambedkar Maidan
- Rahul will hold one-to-one interaction with party’s booth level workers
- Nearly 50,000 Congress workers will take part in the programme