PM Modi masters in making fake promises, says Rahul Gandhi
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, on Sunday, accused the Prime Minister Narendra Modi of spreading lies and troubling the poor and deprived.
Saharanpur: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, on Sunday, accused the Prime Minister Narendra Modi of spreading lies and troubling the poor and deprived.
While addressing a rally at Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh, Rahul said that the Bharatiya Janata Party promised to bring back black money stashed in foreign banks but failed completely. Demonetisation move by the Centre is yet another gimmick to trouble common man.
The Narendra Modi government is committed to help industrialists like Vijay Mallya, who fled from India with thousands of crores.
What else Rahul Gandhi said?
- PM Modi talks about 'Make in India', but how will India flourish with a move like demonetisation which has till date troubled the farmers and poor.
- 15 lakh crore have been deposited in banks post demonetisation but government has no idea how much money is black?
- BJP government gave nothing to farmers in the union budget 2017-18.
- People in BJP and RSS want to divide the state in the name of caste and religion.
- They believe in the politics of hate and anger.
Rahul Gandhi on SP-Congress alliance:
- The alliance between Samajwadi Party and Congress will work in the direction of development of the state.
- This alliance has several future prospects for youth, women and farmers in UP.
- Akhilesh Yadav government did a wonderful job in the past years. Together we will take it to a next level.
- If the SP-Congress alliance comes to power, we will work for the well-being of every section of the society.
- SP and congress will make a joint manifesto for the state.
- We will bring employment opportunities in every district in the state.
- We will help small industries to grow big.