BJP mega show: PM to share stage with Dalit MPs in Noida
Nodia: Eyeing about 20 per cent of Dalit vote share ahead of the Uttar Pradesh assembly election of 2017, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi
will share the stage with 17 Dalit Members of Parliament (MP) during his rally in Noida on Tuesday.
The Prime Minister, during the recent past, has given air to Dalit politics by attending many such functions which included foundation stone laying
ceremony of Dr B R Ambedkar Memorial in New Delhi and a couple of other events in Uttar Pradesh.
The vote bank share of Dalits in Uttar Pradesh is about 20 per cent.
- The recent attempts of the BJP to make inroads into the Dalit vote bank , the traditional vote bank of former UP Chief Minister Mayawati, are posing discomfiture to Bahujan Samaj Party in Uttar Pradesh.
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh also tried to woo Dalit voters during his 'Adhikaar Bachao rally' in Lucknow on Sunday.
- In view of AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi's slogan of ‘Jai-Bheem Jai Meem’ , the BJP has stepped its efforts to win Dalit votes.
The Dalit MPs to share dais with the PM:
- Anju Bala, Anshu Verma, Chhoteylal, Bhanu Pratap Singh Verma, RajeshKumar Divakar, Ashok Kumar Dohre, Kaushal Kishor, Kamlesh Paswan,Krishna Raj, Priyanka Singh Rawat, Vinok Kumar Sonkar, Nilam Sonkar, Ram Charitra Nishad, Savitri Bai Phule, Yashwant Singh and BholaSingh.
- All the MPs are from Uttar Pradesh.
Programme of PM:
- PM will reach the venue at Sector 62, Noida at 1600 hrs.
- 1607 Inaugurate Interactive Banking Service, Skill Centre, Battery Bank.
- 1610 'Chai Par Charcha with the beneficiaries.
- 1615 PM will reach the stage in E Rickshaw, will make payment from mobile.
- 1622 Speech of Finance Minister arun Jaitely.
- 1627 Screening of film on stand up India.
- 1633 E Rickshaw kit distribution.
- 1648 Address of PM.
- 1718 PM will flag off E Rickshaws.
- 1720 PM will depart.