PM Modi’s demonetisation move created chaos: Akhilesh Yadav
Lucknow: Coming down heavily on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s move of demonetisation, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday said that the decision has created chaos among the common people and PM could not even imagine the problems being faced by this disastrous step.
“Common man will teach a lesson to PM Modi by not giving votes in the next Lok Sabha elections,” said Akhilesh.
Akhilesh, who was here at a book launch in Taj hotel, said:
- People are finding themselves cheated in the wake of demonetisation of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 currency notes.
- Changing old currency notes with new ones is not the solution to this very problem.
What else Akhilesh Yadav said?
- Digital media is a new medium whose access is everywhere.
- Samajwadi Party has worked a lot and the development of UP has gone beyond Lucknow and Noida.
- The expressway was completed in 22 months and Ganga over-bridge was completed in 12 months during SP tenure.
- We fulfilled our promise of providing laptops to youth and if we would come to power we will also distribute the mobile phones.
- We have provided metro to 4 cities and want to provide this facility in 4 more cities of the state
I see a youth driven Goa, says PM Modi, heaps praise on Parrikar