PM Modi always does Mann ki Baat but never Kaam Ki Baat: Akhilesh Yadav
Farrukhabad/ Kannauj: Samajwadi Party president and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, on Tuesday, launched a scathing attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi and said, "We have many a times tuned in to Mann Ki Baat but could never understand what he thinks."
"The PM has till now spoken a lot of 'Mann Ki Baat' but no 'kaam ki baat'. He would never speak what he has done for the welfare of the nation because he has done nothing," said UPCM.
Akhilesh Yadav while addressing the rallies, here, stated that people of Uttar Pradesh were misled by the Bharatiya Janata Party in the name of ‘Ache Din’.
What else Akhilesh Yadav said?
- Bhartiya Janata Party has a tendency of misleading people.
- It has not done any developmental work in three years.
- BJP said “acche din aayenge”. I want to ask you people “Kya aaye acche din?” (Whether the good days have come?) .
- SP can count a number of development works for the people. BJP should explain at least one development work that it did in UP.
- Our government has worked for the people in the state and you all know it.
- The saffron party made a bunch of fake promises during the Lok Sabha elections.
- Youths will be given more employment opportunities if we come to power again.
- SP has created employment by establishing new medical institutes and recruiting new police personnel.
- If our government retains power, we will work for 24-hour power supply in villages.
- We have several schemes for minorities including Old Home scheme for senior citizens.
- State government worked for farmers and poor.
- I have worked for the state and want to come back as a lot of work is still to be completed. Our government has worked better than the Centre.