PM shares happiness on ISRO's achievement with the electorate of Kannauj
Kannauj: Prime Minister Narendra Modi chose the occasion of an election rally at Kannauj to hail the ISRO scientists for the launch of 104 satellites in a single rocket on Wednesday.
The PM applauded the ISRO staff stating, "With the smell of scents spread across the district I want to share the happiness about the proud moment given to us by our scientists. What our ISRO scientists have achieved today, with the launch of PSLV C-37, will ensure that their names will be written in golden letters forever."
It is worth mentioning that it is the first rally by any PM in the district in 46 years.
PM thanks voters for Odisha win:
- The Prime Minister, trying to give a much tout to the BJP winning polls in other states of the country, stated that he was thankful to the Odisha electorate for their unprecedented support during panchayat elections.
- "BJP was never strong in Odisha but the results of the local-level polls show the support for BJP is increasing across the state," stated the PM.
- In an attempt of replying to oppsition parties targeting note ban, The PM said, "After demonetisation, BJP won in Odisha, Chandigarh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh elections."
PM attacks Akhilesh Yadav:
- BJP won the MLC elections in Uttar Pradesh and this shows UP did not like their (Akhilesh-Rahul) 'saath'.
- Working for the poor, Dalits, marginalised and underprivileged is government's first responsibility but the SP government does not pay heed to it.
- They even failed to give a detailed report of people below poverty line in the state.
- Uttar Pradesh government is anti-poor and family centric.
- Centre gives financial assistance to every state to provide food to the kids in orphanage but the UP government fails to feed those poor kids.
- Central assistance for food-grains not reaching poor as UP government not interested in accepting it.
- Schools in UP do not have teachers in adequate number. Is this the way to empower the poor of India?
- In English 'UP' means 'up' but there is nothing rising in the state.
What else he said:
- Attacking the Yadav family, the PM stated, "I do not own a single car but these people who call themselves socialists, have many expensive cars."
- Taking a dig at Rahul Gandhi's potato factory statement, Narendra Modi said, "There are some leaders in Congress who have here to appeal for votes. They do not know that potatoes are not processed in factories but are produced with pain and efforts of farmers."
- We are committed to welfare of farmers in UP. Our government would waive off loans of small farmers, if voted to power.
- SP, BSP, Congress all are favouring each other in some way or the other in these elections.
- Does Akhilesh Yadav even recall that Congress attacked Mulayam Singh ji back in 1984? He has allied with them only.
- Earlier, bribes used to be taken for class III and IV jobs. We've done away with interview processes and this has put a check on corruption