After FDI, VIKAS and SCAM here comes another abbreviation from PM
The Prime Minister, while addressing a public rally in Orai of Jalaun district also attacked the ruling Samajwadi Party on the deteriorating condition of the Bundelkhand region and promised the people that Bundelkhand's voice will be heard when the BJP government would formed in UP
Orai (Jalaun)/ Phoolpur (Azamgarh): After his much hyped SCAM remark, another abbreviation was expanded by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Jalaun district of Uttar Pradesh, on Monday, targeting the Bahujan Samaj Party. The PM said that the BSP has no longer remained the Bahujan Samaj Party, rather, it should now be called as Bahenji Sampatti Party.
"Ab toh BSP ka naam badal gaya hai-Bahujan Samaj party nahi reh gayi hai. Bahenji Sampatti party ban gayi hai (Now BSP's name has been changed from Bahujan Samaj Party to Bahenji Sampatti Party), PM Modi said."
The Prime Minister, while addressing a public rally in Orai of Jalaun district also attacked the ruling Samajwadi Party on the deteriorating condition of the Bundelkhand region and promised the people that Bundelkhand's voice will be heard when the BJP government would formed in UP.
The Prime Minister, while addressing the public of Phoolpur in Azamgarh district of the state, urged the people to make BJP win the state elections saying, "Give the BJP an opportunity to serve Uttar Pradesh for 5 years. I promise you we will succeed in every parameter."
What else the PM said:
- Bundelkhand has the worse condition in whole country.
- I thought how the SP and the Congress became friends, but if Rajiv Gandhi and Akhilesh Yadav can inaugurate factory and metro projects that do not exist, there can also be friendship.
- Rajiv Gandhi inaugurated glass factory in Chitrakoot and it's been 30 years neither factory is there nor is employment.Will you trust such people?
- Samajwadi Party is fighting to save their self-respect, while the BJP is fighting for the benefit of the people.
- There was a time when farmers had to face hurdles to get urea. We neem-coated urea and stopped its black marketing.
- We want to provide free gas connections to rural households. We want them to have access to clean fuel.
- Congress confused people over giving 9 out of 12 cylinders. I appealed to people to give up subsidies so that poor benefits and several gave them up.
- SP did not respect ideals of Ram Manohar Lohia ji by allying with the Congress.
- The deterioration level of UP policing has reached such a low that the SC has to interfere in most of the cases.
- SP is least concerned about improving law and order situation in UP.
In next slide: More abbreviations by the PM...
Bhutan was the first foreign trip of Narendra Modi after becoming the Prime Minister of India and what most of us still remember about it is the invention of a new jargon for corporate term B2B – ‘Bharat 2 Bhutan’.
We, here, have compiled such acronyms which proves that PM is an MA degree holder, definitely not the Master of Arts, but for sure the “Master of Abbreviations”.
SCAM: Samajwadi Party, Congress, Akhilesh, Mayawati
VIKAS: ‘Vidyut’, ‘Kanoon’ and ‘Sadak’, the road to development in Uttar Pradesh as described by PM Modi.
RSVP: Rahul, Sonia, Vadra, Priyanka – the Parivar he referred to repeatedly during the election campaign.
SABKA: SaPa, BaSaPa, Congress – the three forces that he urged voters in Uttar Pradesh to defeat.
3 AKs: “Admired in Pakistan”: AK-47, AK Antony, and “AK-49 who floated a new party”.
4 Ps: People, Private, Public Partnership – He said the government should move from PPP to PPPP.
SMART: Strict but Sensitive, Modern and Mobile, Alert and Accountable, Reliable and Responsive, Tech-savvy and Trained– Modi’s words to the DGPs- IGPs conference.
MOM: Mars Orbiter Mission– “I was sure that Mom won’t disappoint us,” said Modi after successful insertion of MOM into Martian orbit.
NDA: National Development Alliance – What he called the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance ahead of the Lok Sabha elections.
3 Ss: Skill, Scale, Speed– What the youth should focus on in order to compete with China; describing his government’s first Budget, he said development should be Samaveshak, Sarvadeshak, Sarvasparshi.
P2G2: Pro People Good Governance– Referring to his government’s focus.
5 Ts: Talent, Tradition, Tourism, Trade, Technology- The focus on reviving Brand India
3 Ds: Democracy, Demography, Demand- What India can offer foreign investors.
FDI: First Develop India– The mantra of Make In India.
INCH towards MILES: India-China towards a Millennium of Exceptional Synergy– Formulation to describe the future of the India-China relationship.
HIT: Highways, Informationways, Transmissionways– In Nepal, Modi said he wanted to HIT the country with these.
B2B: Bharat to Bhutan– During his visit to Bhutan, Modi codified the relationship with the neighboring country.
ROAD: Responsibility, Ownership, Accountability, Discipline- Mantra for success – Modi preaches during Made In India workshop.
In slide ahead: The video of PM's public rally in Jalaun...
In slide ahead: Video of PM's rally in Phoolpur...