People of Punjab will make Kejriwal a drug addict: Katheria
Gorakhpur: Firebrand leader of the Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) Ram Shankar Katheria has once again ignited a controversy by making contentious remarks about Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
“The people of Punjab will make Kejriwal addicted to drugs,” said Katheria when asked whether the three-day Punjab visit of the Delhi CM would be a success for Aam Admi Party (AAP) as this time his political agenda was to make the state free of drug.
The Minister of state for Human Resource Development was interacting with media persons in a function at Gorakhnath temple in Gorakhpur of Uttar Pradesh on Sunday.
What else Katheria said:
- Hitting out at Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) chief Mayawati, the minister said she was lining her own pocket by selling the Dalit vote-bank.
- Mayawati is double-crossing the Dalit community on the pretext of its welfare.
- The people of UP are fed up of the ruling Samajwadi Party (SP) and the biased behaviour of its leaders.
- The law and order condition has been at its worst in SP regime.
- The BJP will form a majority government in UP after the next Assembly polls.