PAN cards of AAP Cabinet Minister and 3 MLAs found to be fake
Lucknow: The PAN cards of four Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLAs, including one of their Cabinet Ministers, are allegedly found to be fake.
A former Aam Aadmi Party member and head of an Investigating team, engaged in bringing out the frauds of AAP, Neil Terrance Haslam has unearthed 4 such affidavits submitted to the Election Commission by AAP MLAs in which they had allegedly quoted fake Pan card numbers.
The PAN card row:
- The findings have been submitted to the Election Commission of India (ECI).
- Copies have also been submitted to the Prime Minister office, Finance Minister’s office, Central Board of Direct Taxes, Delhi Police Commissioner and Local police.
- The furnishing of wrong information or concealing any information in an affidavit is a punishable offence under Section 125A of the Representation of the People’s Act.
- If found guilty, AAP leaders may be awarded with six months of imprisonment or fine or both.
- The names of the leaders are Mohammad Ishraque, Vijendar Garg Vijay, Kapil Mishra and Fateh Singh.[su_slider source="media: 9754,9755,9756,9757,9758" width="620" height="440" title="no" speed="200"] Watch pictures in the slider:[/su_slider]The points in case are the following five MLAs:
- AAP MLA Mohd Ishraque from (Seelampur – North East) has submitted a FAKE Pan Card for himself Pan Card Number AGSPR3269R
- AAP Cabinet Minister Kapil Mishra from (Karawal Nagar – North East) has submitted a FAKE Pan Card for his spouse (Preety) Pan Card Number ASIPM3751E, He has also submitted the same pan card number for his wife in the year 2013 as well.
- AAP MLA Fateh Singh from (68 - GOKALPUR - NORTH-EAST) has submitted a FAKE Pan Card for his spouse Pan Card Number BHAMPK1859.
- AAP MLA Vijender Garg Vijay from (Rajinder Nagar – South West) has submitted a FAKE Pan Card for his spouse (Shashi Garg) Pan Card Number ADRPG0020F.