Owaisi is doing politics on Bharat Mata Ki Jai: Darul Uloom
Saharanpur: Amidst an outcry on chanting ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’ among political parties, the Ulemas of Darul Uloom Deoband made a dig at Asaduddin Owaisi saying that All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) president is doing politics on this issue.
What did the Ulemas of Darul Uloom said?
- An Ulema on the promise of anonymity told newztrack.com that it is very important to understand the meaning of ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’.
- In Islam it is called as ‘Madar-e-Watan’.
- Islam does not allow saying this for a statue as Islam is against idol worshipping.
- Islam does not raise objection if people of other religion do so.
Owaisi is doing politics:
- The Ulema said that Asaduddin Owaisi is doing politics on this issue.
- He might have said this in view of coming assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh.
- India is very diverse country and people of every religion live here with great harmony.
- Giving hype to such statement is not at all good for the communal harmony of the nation.
What did the president of All India Muftitan say?
- Mufti Ahsaan, the president of All India Muftiyan said that saying ‘Jai’ is against Islam.
- Owaisi is doing politics on this issue, he said.
- Giving hype to such statement is against the cultural fabric of this country.
Official spokesperson of Darul Uloom Deoband Ashraf Usmani, was not available for the version as he is on a leave and others were not authorized to give an official statement.