Not slip of tongue but reality says Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
Jhansi: Union Minister of State for Food Processing Industries Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti, said it was not ‘slip of tongue’ but truth when Uttar Pradesh Cabinet minister Shivpal Singh Yadav said that his party has always supported terrorists and anti-nationals.
“Everyone knows that Shivpal was speaking the truth, how can someone say that it was a slip of tongue,” Jyoti told mediapersons in Jhansi of Uttar Pradesh.
Niranjan Jyoti alleged Samajwadi Party (SP) of looting common people and misusing the Centre’s money in party promotions.
Attacked Congress party, she said-
- First Congress should see its misdeeds before commenting on others.
- It is their MLA’s who are in a polarizing mode, not ours.
- The way Rahul Gandhi got failed, Priyanka Gandhi will also experience the same in campaigning regarding 2017 Uttar Pradesh elections.
Targeting Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, she said-
- Kejriwal should focus on Delhi and its people.
- Nothing has been done on the poll promises of giving free water and electricity.
Sadhvi supported Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti and said-
- She is a very strong Chief Minister.
- She is capable of handling the J&K unrest.
- It is because of her presence that Amarnath Yatra is resumed despite protests.
Prachi, however, advised the workers of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to promote government driven development schemes on ground level.
Growing rebellion in BSP may upset Mayawati‘s applecart