NIA may grill Naik; Terrorists murdering humanity - Darul Uloom
New Delhi: Controversial Indian Islamic Preacher, Dr. Zakir Naik may be summoned by the national investigative agency NIA for questioning. Naik has been accused of inspiring two youths through his hate speeches who were involved in the Bangladesh terror attack in which 20 people were hacked to death.
Zakir, who is currently in Saudi Arab along with his family, will return on July 11. On the other hand, Darul Uloom Deoband, the Islamic seminary in Uttar Pradesh, issued a fatwa against Naik for his speeches.
What is the matter?
- A Bangladeshi daily reported that terrorist Rohan Imtiaz was inspired from the speeches delivered by Zakir Naik
- ISIS’s Hyderabad wing Chief Mohammad Ibrahim told NIA that Rohan joined the terrorist group after being inspired from Zakir’s message of “urging all Muslims to be terrorists”
Zakir Nayek’s most controversial statements
- Peace TV’s controversial preacher Zakir Naik remains in news for his controversial statements
- Zakir said in the year 2010 that every Muslim should be a terrorist
- Muslim, who betrays Islam, should be killed
- Holy Quran allows sex with female slaves
- If Osama Bin Laden is fighting with enemies of Islam, I am with him
What Darul Uloom said?
- Vice chancellor of the Darul Uloom, Mufti Abul Qasim Nomani said that terrorist aims to kill humanity and they have nothing to do with Islam
- People bombing at religious places have no connection with Islam