Narendra Modi is my role model, says UP CM Yogi Adityanath
Lucknow: Describing Narendra Modi as his role model Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister said that people even don’t do charity for the saints and BJP and PM Modi have handed him an entire state for its development.
Assuring UPiites of a corruption-free and developed state, Yogi Adityanath said there are many challenges to face but we would never hesitate to take any big decision.
What else Yogi Adityanath said:
- I have learnt to be positive in difficult times from our PM.
- The big decision taken up by the Centre taught us that democracy gives us the power to take up a bold step like note ban for the benefit of the nation.
- We had already started working against lawlessness since the day BJP came to power in Centre in 2014.
- We will move ahead with a positive attitude and soon India would be among the top nations of the world.
- When the MLAs elected me as their leader, I took up the challenge with the a vision of 'Sabka Sath, Sabka Vikas'.
- I am the son of this state, I have traveled from road to the Parliament here and thus, I have the responsibility on my shoulders to pay off what I got from here.
- We all have to understand who is trying to understand communalism among us and we will have to fight the evil.
The CM was speaking at the Yoga Mahotsav, organised at Indira Gandhi Pratishthan in the capital city of the state. The Yoga guru Baba Ramdev also marked his presence at the event . The Deputy CMs of the state were also present at the function along with the other ministers.
It is worth mentioning that the mahotsav was organised for the first time in the state.