Akhilesh Yadav's 'Kaarname' speak more than his work, says PM Modi
Badaun: Taking a dig at the campaigning slogan of Samajwadi Party, Prime Minsiter Narendra Modi attacked Akhilesh Yadav and said that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister's exploits (Karnaame) speak more than his work.
"The SP has released its promiotional song titled 'Kaam Bolta Hai' but every one of the state knows that you have done nothing but deteriorated the condition of the state,. Your 'Kaarname' are bigger than the 'Kaam' you did for UP," Prim,e Minister Said.
The PM stated that despite being the VIP district of the state, Badaun is counted among the 100 backward districts. "Badaun is the constituency of Mulayam Singh Yadav and Mayawati then why is it that even after 70 years of independence,villages did not get electricity?"
PM attacks SP and BSP:
- Had heard about Budaun even when I was in Gujarat.
- What is the reason that fruits of development could not reach this land under SP, BSP?
- Badaun has 500 villages out of the 1500 dark villages in the state, despite of being the constituency of Mulayam Singh Yadav and Mayawati.
- Samajwadi party MLA blamed an MP from their party of corruption but Mulayamji would have said that 'boys make mistakes'.
- All ministers, with criminal records, who were close to BSP chief Mayawati were given prestigious posts in SP.
- The Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh sheltering criminals.
- Those who followed ideals of Lohia ji, came forward to support Congress while Lohia ji was always against Congress.
What else he said:
- 18,000 villages were in darkness when I took over as the PM. I took the initiative of providing electricity to these villages in 1000 days.
- Our Government is dedicated to serve the poor, marginalised and farmers. We are initiating several steps to uplift them
- When I took strong steps against corruption, all parties came together against me.
- SP, BSP united and spoke in one voice against us.
- For political gains, UP government played with aspirations of youth in the state.
- We eliminated interview processes for class III and IV jobs and this has reduced corruption.