Minorities are seen as terrorists nowadays, says Mayawati
Muzaffarnagar: Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) supermo Mayawati on Friday said that to treat the minorities in general as terrorists was to rub salt to the their wound.
The BSP, she promised, will treat them differently and provide whatever help was possible to Muslims and backward castes, particularly in the lower income group.
Damning the Samajwadi Party she alleged that more than 500 riots had taken place during the party rule in the state.
“SP is a party of goons while BSP does not have any leader with criminal background. The corrupt Congress has formed alliance with Samajwadi Party for political gains,” said Mayawati addressing an election rally here.
What else Mayawati said?
- The SP-Congress alliance will benefit the saffron party.
- BJP formed government at Centre on the basis of false promises.
- Before introducing demonetisation, PM Modi had told few big businessmen about it.
- PM Modi had not said a single word regarding black money.
- If BSP comes to power, the recruitment process will be changed for better.
- We will waive off loan upto Rs one lakh given to the poor and Dalits.
- The migration of labour will be stopped.
- We will not waste money on installing statues or setting up museums.