Meet Manmohan, the guarantor of Vijay Mallya!!!
Pilibhit: Manmohan Singh, a small farmer of Pilibhit district in Uttar Pradesh, is unable to understand what hit him. His two bank accounts of Nand branch of Bank of Baroda are seized and he is not getting satisfactory reply from bank authorities.
He is even more puzzled by the fact that why his name is being linked with the economic offender Vijay Mallaya. Manmohan Singh is not being able to comprehend that how come he is guarantor of Vijay mallaya who had taken Rs 9000 crore loan from different banks and the name of Manmohan Singh is mentioned in the column of guarantor.
- Manmohan Singh is resident of Khajooria Naviram village in Bilsanda block of Pilibhit.
- He had two saving bank accounts in Nand branch of BoB in Pilibhit.
- The regional office, Mumbai of BoB is saying in the loan records of Mallya, his name appears as his Guarantor.
- Since Mallaya is a bank loan defaulter, both the accounts of manmohan have been seized by the bank.
- He has Rs 12000 in one account and Rs 4000 in other account.
- He does not know how and when his name is mentioned as Mallaya's guarantor.
- Manmohan has no connection with Mallya.
- He has been making rounds of Nand branch of BoB but of no avail.
- Nand branch has sent email to regional office for necessary verifications.
- The regional office has not relied and his accounts are continued to be seized.
It appears to be handiwork of loan disbursing authorities to complete the formalities of loan without procedural delays in order to oblige Mallya. If it so then how the name of manmohan Singh was used in thsi , is a matter of probe.