Mayawati killed my Brother, says Kashi Ram’s sister
Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) founder Kanshi Ram’s sister Swarn Kaur has decided to organise a rally on October 8, just a day before BSP Supremo Mayawati announced a road show in capital city of Uttar Pradesh. Kaur who has accused Mayawati of backstabbing and murdering her brother Kashi Ram for power,
Lucknow: Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) founder Kanshi Ram’s sister Swarn Kaur has decided to organise a rally on October 8, just a day before BSP Supremo Mayawati announced a road show in capital city of Uttar Pradesh. Kaur who has accused Mayawati of backstabbing and murdering her brother Kashi Ram for power, said that she will be present in the campaign—Mayawati Hatao BSP Bachao—and will put the clear picture of the BSP chief in front of the UPiites. The lady was addressing a gathering at Rashtriya Bahujan Bhaichara Sammelan organised by former BSP leaders opposed to Mayawati at Bhim Vatika in a Dalit-majority locality of Agra a week after the Dalit leader’s 81st birth anniversary.
“Kanshi Ram was a leader for you but he was a brother for me. Mayawati backstabbed him and destroyed his movement. She murdered him,” Kaur said in Agra.
Kashi Ram was made captive by Mayawati and was not allowed to meet his family.
What Kaur said:
- Kaur said that Mayawati’s existence in the party would destroy its soul and stated that she would support every step taken to unseat the former CM from the party. “Now, she must be removed from the BSP to save the party,” she said.
- Kashi Ram’s sister accused that the BSP supremo killed her brother on October 8, 2006 and announced his death on the next day. She did not inform about his death even to his family members, stated Kaur.
Kaur to address rally:
- Swarn Kaur will be present in a rally to be held on upcoming October 8 which is organised under the national campaign to save Bahujan Movement.
- The organisation claimed that it has been continuously asking for the inquiry in Kashi Ram’s death. The organisation has also urged to remove Mayawati from BSP
Mayawati’s rally schedule:
- BSP has planned a rally in the capital city of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow, to be addressed by Mayawati on October 9 which would be its last programme before 2017 elections.
- The party has earlier organised rallies in Azamgarh, Allahabad, Saharanpur and Agra.