Promising 'Acche Din', BJP created din in the nation: Mayawati
Mayawati has urged her supporters to celebrate her birthday by helping the people who are in need and celebrate the day as people's welfare day. "I appeal my party workers to celebrate my birthday with simplicity by doing welfare of the needy and underprivileged
Lucknow: Bahujan Samaj Party Supremo Mayawati did not miss out a chance to launch attacks on her rival political parties even during her birthday celebrations. From calling Bharatiya Janata Party as an agent of spreading casteism in the society, to lambasting Samajwadi Party for spending public money unnecessarily, the BSP supremo tried to encash the occasion for BSP's votebank benefit ahead of the upcoming assembly elections.
Attacking demonetisation move, The former Chief Minister said that BJP had promised 'Acche Din' but created only din in the lives of the people of the country. "BJP has not fulfilled even one-fourth of the promises they have made in their manifesto, Mayawati stated.
The BSP Chief said, "BJP says that poor and deprived are the most happy with note ban move but the reality is that as per the government records, at least 5250 farmers have committed suicide after the higher denomination notes were scrapped by the Centre.
Mayawati said that BJP practices caste based politics but these gimmicks are going in favour of BSP because people of the state now know who cares for them and who can give them a better government in Uttar Pardesh.
"Bhartiya Janata Party has targeted my family. They have problem with the businesses run by my family. They have found financial anomalies in the businesses of my family members but when I dared the party to come out with its financial transactions they did not respond. The party has kept kept under the wraps till date," said Mayawati stating that this behaviour of BJP shows their mentality towards lower sections of the society.
The BSP supremo said, "If my family members were really indulging in illegal practices then why did they not react so far?"
The government at the Centre should first check the accounts of the relatives of their own ministers. "BJP's spokespersons have special interest in the financial transactions of my family members. They should first answer those who have lost their lives due to their insane decision of note ban."
In slide: What else Mayawati said regarding BJP....
What else Mayawati said regarding BJP:
- It is time for BJP to face wrath of the people of Uttar Pardesh.
- BJP has no record of how much black money has been recovered after demonetisation.
- The party has a soft corner for industrialists. They were made aware about the note ban before demonetisation.
- This exposes BJP's claims of transparent routine transactions.
- The cannot deceive the people of UP.
- I want to thank BJP for this move.
- People of the stated now know that BSP is coming to power in the state in next assembly elections.
- Situation and trouble for UPiites is the same even after 50 days.
- BJP helped Vijay Mallya and Lalit Modi to fl;ee from India.
- Neither the black money, nor the corrupts would ever return to the country.
- BJP said that UP cannnot progress until the government at the Centre and in the state are the same. It was Atal Bihari Vajpayee led government at the Centre during the period of 1997-2002, then why had BJP failed to work for the development of the state?
- Central ministers are busy inaugurating the unfinished projects and keeping foundation stones of several new ones.
In slide ahead: What Mayawati said on Congress...
What Mayawati said on Congress:
- Congress has made several promises during their 'Rath Yatra' but the fact is that had also been unable to do anything for the state in the past 37 years of its rule in the country.
- The party faced the consequences for the works it did during its rule.
- Congress opted out various tactics to lure votebank during the election campaign.
- Both BJP and Congress have tried to use the power in their favour instead of using it for the development of the nation.
In next slide: Mayawati attacks Samajwadi Party...
Mayawati attacks Samajwadi Party:
- Samajwadi Party is the party of a family and an area.
- CM has been exposed in front of the UPiites and I am sure he would not come to power again.
- The state would chose a CM who works for them and their safety.
- Merely condoling or condemning incidents of crime against Dalits won't help,they demand equality guaranteed under our Constitution.
- The place of criminals during the government of BSP was either in jail or they remained underground.
Mayawati has urged her supporters to celebrate her birthday by helping the people who are in need and celebrate the day as people's welfare day. "I appeal my party workers to celebrate my birthday with simplicity by doing welfare of the needy and underprivileged."
Asking the party workers to dedicate their time and energy to win the upcoming assembly polls of the Uttar Pradesh, Mayawati said, "My birthday gift would be winning the UP assembly elections and making government in the state."