Mayawati attacks Azam Khan; says he insulted Ambedkar
Saharanpur: Hitting out hard at the senior Cabinet Minister Azam Khan, the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) supremo Mayawati on Sunday said that he had insulted BR Ambedkar but was still shielded by the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
Mayawati's comments came while addressing a rally at Saharanpur on Sunday.
Mayawati slams Samajwadi Party (SP):
- The conspiracy of SP would not work in 2017 Vidhan Sabha elections as BSP will form government.
- Law and order of the state is totally damaged.
- Murders, crimes, loots and rapes are taking place in UP on a frequent note.
- Azam Khan insulted BR Ambedkar and Akhilesh Yadav remained silent on the issue.
Lashing out at PM Modi and BJP, Mayawati said:
- Modi government is against the reservation system.
- Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is also as corrupt as Congress.
- Modi did not fulfilled any of his promises whether of bringing back black money within 100 days or filling bank accounts with Rs. 15 lakhs.
- The money which Modi government would waste on bullet train could be used in other works.
- The schemes Modi runs are only beneficial for capitalists.
- Modi's land acquisition bill was against farmers.
- Farmers are left to commit suicide as BJP are not concerned about them.
- BJP had waived of one lakh fourteen thousand crore debts on industrialists.
- Modi had also promised to double the income of farmers.
- BJP failed to curb price rise and providing employment.
- Modi had promised Indians of giving shelter but failed doing the same
- BJP government works on RSS agenda.
Attacking Congress, she said:
- Congress had waived the debts of wealthy farmers.
- UP people will not get into Congress’ trap.
- Shiela Dikshit had insulted UP, Bihar people in Delhi.
- Congress was rejected by the Indians due to its wrong doings.