Top

Major fire breaks out at Shivpal Yadav's residence in Etawah

Shubhanshu Sharma

Shubhanshu SharmaBy Shubhanshu Sharma

Published on 24 Jun 2017 11:29 AM GMT

Major fire breaks out at Shivpal Yadavs residence in Etawah
X
Can't say why Mulayam is backing Akhilesh, says Shivpal Yadav
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print

Etawah: A fire broke out at the residence of former Samajwadi Party (SP) Uttar Pradesh chief Shivpal Yadav here on Saturday afternoon.

According to the sources, the prima facia short circuit was recognised as the cause of fire.

The official sources, however, have confirmed that no one got hurt in the fire as everyone, including Shivpal Yadav and his family members, have been rescued successfully.

Also Read: Civil Aviation Ministry gives nod to Jewar airport

Over the past few days, the SP leader has been busy making preparations for formation of a new political party. He was in Etawah to hold meeting with his close aides over the same issue.

The fire broke out in the generator room when Shivpal was resting in his bedroom. The blaze was so huge that it engulfed the entire generator room.

Shubhanshu Sharma

Shubhanshu Sharma

Writer has 6 years of experience in digital media. Presently working as Senior Sub Editor at newstrack.com. An avid reader and always willing to learn new things and techniques.

Next Story