Maid sues expelled AIADMK MP Pushpa for alleged molestation
Chennai: Expelled All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) Member of Parliament (MP) Sasikala Pushpa’s domestic help on Monday filed a sexual harassment case against her as well as her family members.
It may be recalled that Pushpa was last week sacked from the party in the wake of an altercation with Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) MP Tiruchi Siva at Indira Gandhi International Airport in the national capital.
- The details of the case filed by her maid against the expelled Parliamentarian are still awaited.
- Pushpa had allegedly slapped Siva at the Delhi airport following a heated argument between the two.
- She was sacked from AIADMK by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa for her anti-party activities.
- She was also given police protection after she claimed her life was under threat.
- While expelling Pushpa, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalitha said her deeds had brought great displeasure to the party.