Lucknow to get further facelift ahead of UP Polls
Lucknow: A total budget of Rs 193 crore will be provided to the Lucknow Municipal Corporation for the development of the Uttar Pradesh capital city.
The much-awaited list has been kept under the wraps but Nagar Nigam sources said that contractors soon would be asked to submit tenders for various works.
How the budget has been distributed for the development works?
- LED street lights will be installed between KKC and Amausi Airport.
- Rs 1.24 crores have been allotted for installation of proper lighting system from Pakri Pull to Khajana Market.
- Rs 13.98 crores for development works in Awas Vikas Colony
- Rs 2.17 crores for reboring and installation of a tube-well at Alambagh and Indira Nagar respectively.
- Rs 97 lakhs for cleaning of Kathautha and Bharwa lakes.
- Rs 1 crore for the cleaning of Lalganj and Aishbagh reservoirs.
- Over Rs 1 crore has been allotted for repairing of over head tanks at Indira Nagar.
- Rs 50 crores have been allotted for providing proper drainage facilities at Alambagh, Ashiyana, Gomti Nagar, Rajajipuram, Aliganj, Jankipuram and few other places.
- New pumping station would be installed at Sarkata sewer in a budget of Rs 1.20 crore.
- 20 flood pumping stations will be repaired at a cost of Rs 60 lakh.
- Rs 15 crore have been allotted for making the city clean. New equipments, vehicles and other accessories will be bought in the provided budget to meet the set target.
- Rs 60 crore will be spent for interlinking and construction of new roads at various wards across the city.