VIDEO: Mukesh Ambani announces attractive tariffs for Jio customers
Reliance Industries Limited chairman, Mukesh Ambani, said that RIL dedicates Reliance Jio to PM Modi's vision and to 1.2 billion Indians. "Jio will empower PM's dream of Digital India," stated RIL chaiarman on Thursday
Mumbai: Reliance Industries Limited chairman, Mukesh Ambani, said that RIL dedicates Reliance Jio to PM Modi's vision and to 1.2 billion Indians. "Jio will empower PM's dream of Digital India," stated RIL chairman on Thursday.
Mukesh Ambani is addressing the Annual General Meeting of RIL.
Live Updates from Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) Annual General Meeting:
What Mukesh Ambani said:
- Jio services will be available absolutely free for everyone till 31st December 2016
- Mukesh Ambani says all voice calls will be free
- No roaming charges across India.
- Jio TV will offer access to 300 plus channels
- Jio Cinema will have a library of 6000 movies and 1,00,000 episodes of TV shows
- Jio music has 10 million songs.
- Jio Money allows you to go cashless.
- Apps will be free for all users till December 2017.
- The mobile network brings enterprise friendly solutions and plans.
- The network will provide instant Adhar-based activations
- It will provide lowest data price in world
- Jio brings 25 per cent more data for students on main tariff plans
- It will connect 30 thousand students with WiFi.
- Jio will have a base rate which is 1/10th of market rates.
- More you use, cheaper it gets. (5 paise per MB, or Rs 50 per GB)
- Reliance believes in keeping tariff plans simple. Just 10 tariff plans and No blackout dates.
- Platinum customers to get white glove services
- Reliance targets a new world record of 100 million customers.
- RIL has 5,00,000 partners across India.
- Jio has generated 50,00,000 employment across India.
You may also read: SP may distribute free mobile phones if voted back to power next year