Law & order in UP behind Kairana Hindus exodus: Pramod Krishnan
Meerut: Founder of Shri Kalki Foundation and one of the members in the team constituted to probe the Hindus exodus in Kairana, Acharya Pramod Krishnan, on Monday, has slammed the ruling Samajwadi Party government for the degraded law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh.
What Pramod Krishnan said?
- Akhilesh Yadav government must take steps to check law and order in the state
- Migration of Hindus in Kairana was an outcome of tainted law and order in UP
- Not only Hindus, but Muslims too have migrated from Kairana
- I was also threatened to death but they forgot that I have a strong belief on God
Reason behind Kairana exodus
- Hindus exodus in Kairana was not communal
- Several criminals are active in and around Kairana
- Fear of these criminals forced people to leave Kairana
- UP government has received an unbiased report on the issue
- Ransom and killings led people to flee from Kairana